Friday, October 21, 2005

Dictionary Definitions

Is it a good thing when as a blogger you are totally outclassed by the people leaving comments on your blog? (see Sudoku comments below)

Perhaps this is how parents feel when their children far exceed them?

At any rate, I fully intend to embrace Jason & Krista's dictionary definitions as the true ones (which indeed they are) and I am about to score through my travelling concise Dictionary of the English Language with these replacements. (I travel light)

I think that as a nation most of us in the UK would be quite glad to cash in all our quids while basking in the light of a thousand fairies and then rehabilitate all Tiddlywinks with some tasty horse brutality.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogworld birth announcement: Xander Neal
One more of the many pregnancy blogs I started following after this posting has turned into a new baby blog! The Neals, Shawn and Sarah, welcomed Xander C. on October 18, at seven pounds, three ounces.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hello pickle,

Yes not dead yet and haven't ended up anywhere YIPPEE. I've not had a go at suduwhatsit yet as I need little excuse too down tools at the best of times. Thankfully Clive hasn't had a go either as he fears it..... bit obsessive me thinks. My your friends are clever and probably shockingly good looking and fabulously funny just like yourself.
snogs
Laura (bournemouth)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Mr Pants said...

Perhaps those fun dictionary definitions only work in Canada, eh? Can you translate them for us Brits?!
…and what has 1,000 fairies got to do with cricket?(no smutty answers, please!)

5:00 PM  
Anonymous caroline said...

adele,

was thinking of you today and wanted to say your turquoise, happy, and buttery humour is missed:(

9:48 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

I don't know about anyone else but I am dying to by a private road. Do you think you need to own the land they put it on or can you just by the surface for fun?

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Krista said...

to laura:
yes jason and i are incredibly good looking. our wit has given us away. :) i have gotten a good bit of great vocabulary over the years from adele, so must give props to her.

to aj:
did you click on the link to private road construction? it's some weird heaven thing that has nothing to do with heaven. i couldn't quite figure it out. man there are some WEIRD people out there.

to adele:
i am honored.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home