Sunday, October 30, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow is the day that we actually, finally and really leave for New Zealand.

It's been a long time coming (and it will be a long time going.....24 hours and 5 minutes in the air to be precise!).

So tomorrow we set off early for a madcap tour of the outskirts of Heathrow to find the courier to deliver the paperwork to the USA so at least one of the companies dealing with our things may consider sending them to us.

Then onto the plane, via Los Angeles and onto Auckland.

I think this says it best:

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
Even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

Next blog will be from Down Under.

Does that mean the letters will appear upside down...or that I have to stand on my head to write it?

I'm sure I'll get the hang of the southern hemisphere...don't worry about me....I'll be fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimo said...

I think I should learn from the two of you - About how to give oneself a good time to prepare for things. I have had the habit of just plunging headfirst into things..It's good to be prepared and prepare oneself. Blessings & strength to all the travel and sorting out everything concerning your belongings. Im praying for ya! PS I'm really glad you are blogging too Adele and to hear how all goes down under! Mims x

12:15 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Praying for you both for a safe journey and for all your luggage and for miracles and for the shipping companies to send you back your stuff at no extra cost to you.

Love you loads, and so glad I can read about your life and be part of it. xxxx

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure that you have to write from an upside down position.. But that will be ok because the gravity holds you there i think... Obviously that explains a lot of our friends.. and the top of stuarts head...
love to all
xxxx

9:46 PM  
Anonymous stuart said...

what about my head......

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home