Thursday, October 06, 2005

NEWS! The latest on Spiritual Enhancement



Thought you would all be excited to hear of the latest way to enhance your spirituality. In true English style….it’s with tea.

I was introduced to this fabulous new product by my sister-in-law Christine who is married to Mr Pants (this is his blogger identity, not a personal comment from myself).

We had dinner with Christine, Mr Pants and their children Sarah and Master Pants last night and very nice it was too. Afterwards they honoured the occasion by bringing out a treasured box of tea – a gift from Aunty Olive.

As you can see from the picture, it is spiritual enhancement tea with uplifting scriptures printed on each tea bag. The Joy of Scriptural Discovery via a hot drink. I don't know how clearly you can see it in the shiny picture but the uplifting verse on this particular is as follows: "There is no respect of persons with God"

Dave thought they should all be quotes from Hebrews...He brews....get it? I bet you miss our jokes!

I am sure this is exactly what Paul meant when he encouraged us to “handle the word of God correctly”. (A clear reference there to the handle on the cup of tea, for those of you who missed it.)

It was almost as sublime as the pen I once saw in the “Tate” Section of a local Christian Bookstore. (Oops, sorry, I meant “Tat” Section). It was a highlighter pen and on the side was printed the phrase: ‘Jesus is the highlight of my life”

Nice.

Have to say I prefer my Spiritual Enhancement coming from St Arbucks.
I think Mr Pants and Christine do too.
By the way, in a nice twist of fate the tea came from Canada.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

You and Dave are both nut cases. I mean we totally love you and think you are hilarious but definitely nuts!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Adele Richards said...

You just want to get your hands on some of that tea, don't you AJ?

(I have a supplier.....)

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home