Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm only 6 blogs away from Bill Gates...

I know, I know, I've already blogged today but so much has happened since then.

I have just been around the globe hopping from blog to blog....it all started when I clicked on Ash's blog...then I clicked on her list of links to other blogs and I found Bethany Critchley's hilarious blog...from hers I hopped to Sarah Dailey's very witty blog and the rest is history. Nathan Wright's barking mad site is a must. If I keep going hopping from blog to blog I can only be a few hops away from everyone in the world (who has a blog).

Ok, ok, so maybe that doesn't even count as 'something happening' but it was fun anyway!

Dave managed to drag me away from my Blog World to make some rice while he tried out our new bbq. He masterfully barbecued Snapper and some sausages with cheese. I know the sausages sound disgusting, but they taste really good. Meanwhile I grabbed a couple of lemons off our lemon tree in the garden (where else would we keep it, the airing cupboard?) and put some fresh lemon, fresh coriander and ginger chili sauce in the rice...yummy!

To me, this amount of culinary effort is definitely a happening.

And as if it's not exciting enough that I've posted twice today, you can also have an insight (?) into my psyche following a very meaningful test that I took thanks to a link on Bethany's site. Some of the results sound quite good to me....and others are barking mad. It's up to you to decide which is which!



ColorQuiz.comAdele+Richards took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dream..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


2 Comments:

Anonymous shannon said...

Ummmm ...
"Capable of achieving physical satisfaction from sexual activity." yeah.

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They can tell that from a colour quiz?! Well that seems a pretty safe bet. I mean, aren't we all capable of that? Otherwise God's into a mean frustration game. And last time I checked He SO WASN'T that kind of Supreme Being.

And that's all I have to say today.

Just because you blogged twice in once day does not mean I have to comment twice in one day.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Hello Adele's blog fans,

You too can be six blogs away from Bill Gates. All you have to do is click on my blog at www.lovefromash.blogspot.com (or click on my name and then on my blog at the bottom of my profile page). Then you too can surf the world of bloggers by hopping from blog to blog via the links you stumble upon! :)

Just one thing though - be sure to leave me a comment on your way through :)

Ash :)

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home