Thursday, December 15, 2005

Long time, no post

Well sorry for not updating you for so long but it's been absolutely crazy here.

We've had a whole bunch of people practically camping in our front room for the last 5 days or so. Every time we come into the lounge, here they are just waiting for us. It's kindof nice, but you know they demand a lot of attention and it takes up a lot of time.....hence not updating the blog for a while.

Yeah and turns out one of them is pregnant with this other guy's baby, but they're not together....even though he's been in love with her since the year dot. And she's a bit ditsy so that's been quite high maintenance. The blonde girl reminds me of my friend Laura from Bournemouth - she's really fun and quirky - oh and she also plays the guitar. But not well.

Then there's another guy who's trying to get into acting. Still, there's another girl who's really into cleaning and cooking of all things - so she's great to have around.

Yep, it's been great to hang out with friends

3 Comments:

Blogger chirobiro said...

Ahhh sounds lovely, but you forgot about the friend who's weight yo-yo's, but is really funny and puts a weird emphasis on words that IS so strage,WHEN you hear him sometimes ( do you see what I tried to do there with the capitals ??)

I don't know about Rudolf, but I've got a red nose, its blocked and i want to sneeze all the time but only manage to squeeze one or two out.... how frustrating is that.. Yo ho ho and all that, Christmas is def here.

see you soon

F
x

12:03 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

these people ... they seem so familiar to me ...
so UNBELIEVABLY SCREWED UP ...
but so familiar ...

6:09 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Yes I'm the blonde thin one. I'm wearing my happy face
x

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home