Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Prosperity Gospel


So, look....we need to get Jason and Krista rich, ok?

Pray it in with me people...

You see Jason is slightly more clever than the cleverest person who did the most clever thing that a clever person ever could. It's so clever that the rest of us wouldn't even understand it. Except Shannon. (But that's only if you sing it to her.)

AND so naturally he wants to go to Harvard to get some MORE qualifications in something jolly, jolly, clever. Cos that's what very clever people do. (Or do the REALLY clever ones figure out the best thing to do is give up on exams and sit on the couch watching TV and eating chocolate? If so, I could very well be a genius).

Yep so I know I'm a bit low on details, that's why you need to go to their website... and troll through the comments to the latest posts.

But the basic premise is that Jason has applied for some totally spankingly fantastic grant, which would pay all his fees for Clever School and give them money to live on. Also a little money to burn.

That's where I come in. The money burning.

Yes, lest you think I am being totally altruistic (ha! ha! excuse me while I choke on my chocolate)...the incentive for this post is that IF they get this almightykickass grant...they will blow some of it on coming to New Zealand.

WOOHOO.

That is enough to make me an intercessor.

So won't you bow your heads and join with me as we pray.....

Stuart, I can tell you've still got your eyes open! TSK

Now come on, if ever there was a man who SHOULD come to NZ, it's Jason....he's the running, jumping, leaping, canoeing, bivouacking clever clogs of the universe!

I should mention here that Krista is of course a genius in her own right and also fully deserves suitcase-loads of cash, which I can most definitely help her spend while Jason and Dave are hanging off a mountain somewhere.

So that is your mission.

And I expect results.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Alyn said...

I is a prayin'.

I think I qualify for genius level too. I have the chocolate wrappers and the sticky chocolate covered remote control to prove it.

Hmmmm.

8:05 AM  
Blogger chirobiro said...

Hi Deli

Hope you are OK. Hope you having a great time whizzing around lots of places with your folks? Watch out for any fishes in the lake, i am sure I read somewhere that trout or somesuch fish can come up to you and bit your bum !! it doesn't really hurt, apprently its a bit ticklish......

x
fee

1:38 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

Ah He-yah the Kawl.
Ye-esss Lawd Almaghty!

Moolah be Thine K&J!

2:36 PM  
Blogger weegeemcschuler said...

a very worthwhile cause of course :0)
am slightly biased in hoping that they'll move near us... Princeton...ahem...Princeton..ahem :0)
ANywyas, back to praying for cash....I do that all the time - no probs :0)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Stu said...

Shannon..... that is an appalling Kiwi accent. If you want I can give you elocution lessons to help improve your Kiwi diction...... I don't charge much either.

Adele, I always pray with my eyes open...... I am a fully trained TACFer and you never know what might leap out of the computer screen to clock me on the head.

loads of love,

Stu

2:23 AM  
Anonymous jason said...

sorry it took so long to actually comment on this...this is my first reading (feb 2) of this post...i've been filling out grant applications.

so thanks all of you for praying!

here is a link to the actual fellowship adele is talking about, for those of you who like to be extra-informed intercessors:
click here
.

oh and yes, alyn, i will probably have to start capitalizing when i go to school.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home