Friday, March 24, 2006

Hold the front page

I AM DRINKING A CUP OF COFFEE.

And it doesn't even taste like poison.

(No I have THAT taste in my mouth the rest of the time. Not that I'm, er, still complaining or anything)

This is the first cup of coffee in 8 weeks.

I am in shock.

How did it happen? Well you know the drill by now:

I had the urge. I obeyed the urge. I sniffed the coffee suspiciously. I sipped suspiciously. I broke out into spontaneous song and dance at the deep joy of being able to drink unhealthy beverages again.

Oh the deep, deep joy.

I just had to share that with you.

Also.

The BBC website today has a news story with the headline:

"Chinese micro-artist paints panda on single strand of human hair"

To which we all respond with one voice, (let me hear you say it people)

Why?

5 Comments:

Blogger A.J. said...

Why?!!!! (Just thought I would be obedient and join in!

I am so glad you are able to drink coffee again... mostly for selfish reasons but also because coffee is pure joy and I'll have word with anyone who thinks differently!

5:56 AM  
Blogger chirobiro said...

way to go girly..x..

4:59 PM  
Blogger Andrushka said...

I totally see how painting a mini panda had purpose. Doesn't it hve to be done at some point? I'm sure he must've been the first person to think of doing that... ?
The Chinese... always one step ahead of the rest of the world.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Andrushka said...

Oh, kudos to the coffee.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

STARBUCKS IS ON!

YAY....
Welcome back to the land of the living, the land of Replete, the land of lazy lattes, the land of invigourating caffeine. The land of treating oneself when one has to do things one doesn't want to do but has the hope of a latte infront of one... YES!
Welcome back Adele, It truly IS you!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home