Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dead Air

No this is not a reference to the airline on which Dave and I have just flown back in to NZ.

"Fly Dead Air - we'll get you there...but not alive"

Come to think of it, this could be the new slogan for Air Canada. (Sorry Air Canada but you really surpassed yourself on this last trip with the menopausal air hostesses, broken down video equipment on 2 diff flights and worst choice of films ever...not that we could watch them cos the equipment went down....)

No the title of the post refers to the dead air that I have been serving up here for the last few weeks. Despite all my good intentions I never did manage to get my hands on a computer as we hopped from LA to TO to London and back again. Not that surprising really considering our crazy shedule with an average of 4 days each in 3 different countries.

Anyway the good news is that I now have about 15 posts stacked up in my mind and so there will be a FEST of updates coming your way in the next few days. Or else this will just be the most stupidly long post in the world and half of you will lose interest part way through and so I'll have to save my most shocking news for near the end to see who actually makes it the whole way through.

I haven't decided yet.

And I'm feeling a bit ancy.....antsy....ansy? So you'd better leave comments or else I will enter into the world's largest sulk thereby creating a vacuum effect and the world's oceans will all be sucked into the black hole that is my moodiness and then where will all the fish live?

You didn't realise the full implications of not leaving a comment did you? But now you do and so the fate of the globe is on your hands. Except that I wrote 'the fate of the glove' twice by mistake.

Anyway let me blame the mardiness on the 40 hour journey home (Heathrow - Vancouver - LA - Auckland - Taupo) and the fact that I was sick as a dog yesterday, puking 3 times in violent short succession and that I now feel horrible.

And you are not here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrushka said...

I'm so very sorry to hear of illness.
So sad.
Was it an enjoyable trip? 4 days per country isn't very much. How was it overall?

3:45 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh... Poor sweet puking chicken! We have missed you in Blogland but now that you are back we can continue to exist in harmony and all that. Welcome home sweet Adele!

3:59 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Glad you got home safely pickle. I can concur with the air canada comments esp. the really scary air hostesses they frightenned the life out of me. However, in their defense, they fed me every few minutes and gave me lots of miniture bottles of water. Although I was already carry 15 ltrs of my own.

Sorry your feeling pooie pooy phooie phooy pick whichever may be the correct spelling I have NO IDEA!

love
L
x

10:05 AM  
Blogger fi said...

hurrah you're back - i've missed you lots!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home