Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Keep praying for Kristen

Hi guys! Thanks for praying for baby Kristen.

I've just had an update. It seems like she did in fact have bacterial meningitis. But the treatment seems to have got it! The consultants gave her a lumbar puncture (poor thing!) and the test was clear so no more antibiotics are needed.

There are still other results and tests to come which are more concerned with ongoing development. Please continue to pray that these will also be positive and that she won't have any long-term effects.

Next up is a visit to Southampton Hospital on Wednesday to deal with Kristen’s tongue-tie which restricts the tongue a bit and makes feeding more difficult.

Thank you for praying for baby Kristen and her parents Andy & Debs.

xx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Krista said...

I was tongue tied too!!! They took care of mine when I was 12 though. ANd my mom said I was the pickiest eater as a baby. Huh. I think I would rather have had it done when I was Kristen's size.
Will definately keep praying!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home