Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Stating the flipping obvious

1) So turns out moving from house to house within the same town....is easier than moving from one hemisphere to another.

Who knew?

Yep the man with the van comes tomorrow but the house is basically an empty shell....its insides have been scooped out and re-located by the personal brawn of Dave, with overall direction, light handling and driving back and forth provided by yours truly.

2) Shock news in the celebrity magazines. Brad and Angelina have declared that their baby is (wait for it) beautiful.

Who knew?

Parents who think that their baby is beautiful. Whatever next.
The child of Brangelina (those two strikingly plain actors) actually being beautiful. Shocker.

3) Rumours abound in celebrity circles as celeb couples posture themselves to grab the next big baby name, after Shiloh Pitt Jolie has been snaffled.

Tom & Katie are rumoured to be vying for their next child's name already.

Will it be Fatherheart Ministries Cruise?
Or TACF Cruise?

Who knows?

2 Comments:

Blogger s@bd said...

I DO like the name Shiloh, though. Over all, I'm very pleased with their (her) name choices thus far ...

And I know that means a lot to them, coming from me.

7:49 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh I am so sure it means a bundle to them Shannon! :-)

Adele I am very glad to hear you have been work light in this move!!!

Hey I think the word ver. is the name of one of my parasites!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home