Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Star is Born....

The beloved addition to the Allan family has arrived - 2 weeks early! As they say, mother and baby are doing well.

She is very pretty (no surprise there) and has very long fingered, feminine hands. Ready for her first manicure so she can follow in her glamorous mummy's footsteps.

Not sure if her name has been officially released to the press yet but a close personal friend of the couple is reported as saying "It's a really lovely name".

After extensive negotiating I have procured a few photos of the wee babe. 'Hello Magazine' tried to outbid me by several million dollars, but after my excellent work with features on Baby Shiloh and Baby Suri, Stuart & Lynley decided to entrust my blog with the following.

(Actually I haven't asked them if I can post these...so, er,...guess that makes me more like the paparazzi that hang out in bushes around the hospital.)

My favourite pic: the one with Stuart's hand in.....she could almost fit in his palm! How cute!

So congratulations and WELL FLIPPING DONE to Lynley and Stuart....we are so proud of you and know you are going to be awesome parents! We love you little xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Allan!


9 Comments:

Blogger sLeEpY*~*sArAh said...

Oh my goodness!!! She has the CUTEST button nose ever!!! And how tiny! Wow!

Gorgeous babe - CONGRATS!!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous caroline<> said...

what a wee darling, she is like a little doll! Love the close ups well done. She'll have a fun playfriend in a wee while too...:)
love to you adele...

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Elisabeth and sven said...

Awww...I am soo excited...I will see her tonight. She is soo little next to Papa Stuart's hand. She is beautiful...Lis

4:27 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

What a little doll!!!!! God bless this beautiful baby and this wonderful family!! Much love!! Christa

7:21 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Wow. God is cool.
Congrats to Stu & Lynley.

8:28 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

so so SO wonderful

2:16 PM  
Blogger Danielle Renee said...

B-E-A utiful!!!! I'm so happy for them they are so amazing! What's her full name?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Wow! She is sooooooooo cute! Congrats to Stuart and Lynley.

Much love,
Ash x

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Natalie Mayer said...

shes beautiful.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home