Friday, August 18, 2006

"Technologie - thou art vanquished!"

(Said with a Shakespearean flourish!)

I know you've heard it before.

(From Alyn)

But Macs really are THE BOMB.

Flipping Nora I've just been playing with iLife and - lo and behold - I've created a Podcast.

Yep, you can now listen to my dulcet tones live on the Internet.

This is my first effort - so, er, be gentle with me.

Oh and I threw the website together in .3 nanoseconds so squint when you open it so you don't notice how URGLY it is.

But I'm as excited as a Labrador Puppy with a new chewy toy so I couldn't wait to polish things up - I just had to share immediately.

Next I intend to try iMovie....

Be afraid. Be very afaid.

To hear my FIRST EVER PODCAST click here

6 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Well I've just visited your grovey site. I may well be the first!! I have an image of you working hard on slidy nob things bringing the music like a proper DJ. Just ruddy lovely to hear you again proud of your up to the second techie stuff.
L
x

9:10 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Well done Adele!
While I do have some concerns about where you are living with the cows being that close by that they got on the podcast otherwise it was great.

Well aside from the fact that there was no content of course! But lovely to hear your voice. I have now subscribed and eagerly await the next one!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

Ah Haaa.. you are great indeed my friend.
You may have missed your true calling as a radio dj, or perhaps a childrens programme presenter crossed with the bbc news!
I was not so successful on the technology front as my headphones and I had some slight differences on the volume side of things. Volume being at maximum nearly deafening levels 1 Sarah 0

love you you clever thing you
s

2:56 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Adele, that was fantastic!! ha ha ha! so great to hear your voice and laugh so heartily at such an ungodly hour of the morning.

Love Laura x

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else - I thought it was fantastic. I downloaded (because I didn't have time to listen to it there and then, though desperately wanted to) and listened to it in the car in rush hour on the 401. So it made my day! I loved hearing your voice.

Do you think it would be possible to have *more* noises though? I think it lacked that certain boing boing feeling n'est pas?

Anyway I agre with everyone else - it's great hearing your chirpy voice. Keep it up - plug in the iSight and start making video podcasts. We love you!

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! That last comment was mine but it gave me no credit!

Love,
Alyn

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home