Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Uh. Whaaa?

So I was just walking down the road.

In my flip flops as it has just turned gloriously summer-like here.

Walking a little like a Japanese geisha who is severely restricted by long skirtedness.

Or perhaps it was more 'waddling' like a duck.

In any case taking teeny tiny steps so I don't have to go "Oooh" outloud at every pace. (Just cringe internally)

And then.

I got wolf whistled.

From a passing car...which appeared to contain 'yoof'.

WOLF WHISTLED.

What could I do but laugh?

And feel sorry for the short-sighted youth who was just about to be ridiculed by his mates for accidentally wolf-whistling a 9 month pregnant woman.

7 Comments:

Blogger chirobiro said...

I pu thtis in the wrong one, so I've done it again !
Wow ! wolf whistles and sepia photos !!! how glam are you... "whistful woman with child" Enya like. gorgeous.

hang in there, or should i say to baby R hang out !.

x
fee

12:44 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

but a GORGEOUS one (you can't fool me - I saw the pictures)

1:06 PM  
Blogger weegeemcschuler said...

eeeek, so excited, counting down the days, counting down the days...oh and by the way - oh er missus - you look fantabulous - no wonder you had the boys whistling....perhaps the fact that yer up the duff mate, got them there yoot's thinkin.....you know I have no idea but you are gorgeous and that's probably what it came down to - very much like the Enya like poses as one person said!
oodles of hugs and encouragements to baby R to pop out in a nano second!

2:32 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

That is hysterically funny!

3:11 AM  
Anonymous krista said...

i LOVE IT! oh i wish i had been with you. or had seen it from afar. i TOLD you that you are hot!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous andy G said...

Are you sure he wasn't whistling for his guide dog to come back to the car??

11:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

the yoof's eyes are working perfectly well.
L
x

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home