Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Honour experiences her first earthquake

Yes I have both hands free! Woohoo! Alyn is entertaining Honour. He has calmed her with his Baby Whispering and has placed her on her playmat. Now he is lifting up the edges of the mat and shaking the whole thing saying, "This is an earthquake....I'm preparing you for when you live in San Francisco."

He's a scary man. But she seems to like him.

Having Alyn & AJ here is sooperdooper and I have cancelled the rest of their teaching tour for the next 4 weeks so they can stay here, cook, clean and create small earthquakes for my daughter's entertainment.

Meanwhile Honour is now 9lb14oz (she gained 10oz in a week...) and 57cm long. So she is now in her 0-3months outfits. Hurrah for playing with new cute outfits! Here are some of them....(drat...some of them won't load...)



5 Comments:

Anonymous Alyn said...

I love the earthquake game.... but there's plenty more where that one came from. There's FIRE HAZZARD! or STAIR SLEDGING! or DUVET PARACHUTING! or LEARNING TO DRIVE 101. Stick with me - the future of child care.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

she makes my heart melt

2:22 AM  
Blogger Adele Richards said...

Alyn also tried to convince me to let him play 'catapult' with honour....but Aj had to step in to help me stop him. Get back to your mac, jones!

5:35 AM  
Blogger chirobiro said...

There is definate pink theme going on, she looks so cute.

Funny thing, last night I meant to phone David G, and you know how his number is almosy identical to your inlaws, well i did the whole sorry to call the wrong number conversation, and then finally clicked what i had done and said "hello Edna its me"... isn't it weird when you call someone you know by mistake and chat to them like strangers... bizarre!!

hope you are all well and so pleased you have some lovely company .

love
fee
x

11:57 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

omgsh - super CUTE.

(and Aj's shirt isn't too bad, either)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home