Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Video Killed the Radio Star

Yes despite severe sleep deprivation I have capitalised on the presence of Mr Technical Meister, Alyn Jones, to launch me into the VIDEO BLOG. Woohoo!

Apologies first - this was my first video camera recording and is rough as a great big rough sailor, fresh off a rough voyage in rough seas from a rough land where the food was...yes you guessed it, rough.

BUT it does feature Honour (first redeeming feature) and it also just happened to capture her second ever roll over...AND (lest the excitement kill you) her lifting her head up.

These are major developmental landmark moments, people. And by chance I captured in on film. It is as if I just so happened to be there to video man's first walk on the Moon as it happened. Videoing in a very amateur space traveller kind of a way, of course.

Yes folks it is all happening here....try not to faint from the sheer professionalism of the camera work. (Note the grunt emanating from myself as I try to lower myself to the floor).

Enjoy!

To watch the video click here
Then click on the "Listen" instruction at the bottom of the first article, entitled "Honour Roll"
(yes that was my attempt at wit)
(oh and please ignore the idiotic tone in which I am speaking to my daughter....)

10 Comments:

Anonymous krista said...

i love the grunt. i know that feeling. and i love aj in background cheering honour on. love it. i think you are a star video'er.

11:20 PM  
Blogger The Fast & the Fabulous said...

oh oh oh... she is so snuffly and gorgeous... and clever! Well, there was never going to be any doubt about that was there? Not with you geniuses as parents..
Yay... I may require 24 video monitoring, so that all other acts of genius can be recorded!
ove
Sxx

4:38 AM  
Blogger The Fast & the Fabulous said...

p.s. is it me or are the word verifications becoming longer and more difficult?

4:38 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

In the words of my son: bay-bee, bay-bee

In the words of my daughter: issa row, mamma! issa row! wets twy again!

3:32 PM  
Anonymous caroline<> said...

very very cute indeed! :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

your girl is a gymnast! But I'm going to explain it as only possible because you're the other side of the planet, and upside down, there must be a strange gravitaional pull that allows her to do such things.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

WOW I finally get to see Honour in action. Loved the grunt btw. You have a very pretty little girl there. Now would like to see if mum can roll with such ease as after hearing that grunt I'm not sure you can!

L
x

10:36 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

To fast & the fabulous.....

Yes the verifications are getting more difficult.

I keep trying to sneak through without bothering.

Now press twytngfwzrty do it as quickly as poss or all you've written will implode and we'll send a nasty virus that emails all your friends/work/bank/debt companys your weight and bra size.
L
x

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Ida Marie said...

I'm am new to your site and very impressed with your daughter. She is adorable and very tallented. Also, being from the states, no matter how "idiotic" you may think your voice sounds, I think it sounds wonderful!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger chirobiro said...

I can't play it adele. Not sure why, I keep trying....

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home