Monday, December 04, 2006

What do you do with your spare 5 minutes a day?

I fill in internet questionnaires...











Funnily enough I was drinking cocoa/hot chocolate as I was completing the questionnaire.
Also, cuddling really IS my superpower. Just ask Honour.
As for the rest of it....well it's a good thing I use my powers for good not evil, that's for sure.

Aw go on, have a go yourself and make sure you tell me what your results are.

(hey whaddyaknow....a post that isn't ENTIRELY about babies...)

6 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

bala baba mala na. da baba da. beh dabba na na la. (just trying to communicate with the little one).

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Fiona said...

i'm visionary - they want to have my babies - scary...

fi

12:26 PM  
Anonymous krista said...

oh just so funny. you are true gold. and although i've never cuddled you, i have sat on couches with you and drank hot chocolate- or tea- and felt very comforted. in a sisterly sorta way of course. :)

4:01 PM  
Blogger chirobiro said...

I am the bubble! Cuter than basketfull of kittens apparently, too nice to be true!!! good few minutes wasted thanks Adele, although some of the questions were tough as I didn't really want to pick either one.

lots of love to you all
x
fee

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

I got the same as you. That was a cool quiz, thanks Adele. Honour is soooooooo cute! I miss you and your hugs.
Love you,
Ash x

PS. Your 'Mother Love' post is so well written.

4:52 AM  
Blogger Linda Hope said...

For some reason, this is the only blog post i can read...arg. The others wont show up on my computer screen! Nevertheless, i had SOO much fun filling this out. Apperently i'm a vigilante. It's too humourous for me to not blog about it...come visit.

Love you,
Linda

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home