Sunday, January 14, 2007

Family Portraits

Just in case you were worried that my obsessive need to document everything and everyone in photos was waning....

My parents depart tomorrow for Cambodia after a month with us, charming Honour and feeding us every couple of hours. (Definitely the way to my heart - you should taste my mum's melt in the mouth Tarte Tatin with fresh apricots and buttery pastry. Mmmmmm). So before they left I asked Nicole the photographer to come round and catch us en famille.

Much family bonding has been going on especially with Honour. She finds her grandparents extremely hilarious and is always giggling away at them.

You'll notice that there is a new family member - a French Bird (no, not a saucy new au pair).














7 Comments:

Blogger The Fast & the Fabulous said...

oooh ooh ooh fabulous photos.... she is so photogenic.. just like her lovely parents...keep the photos coming.. : )

7:37 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

I LOVE the first one with Dave kissing her head and she is looking right at the camera... gorgeous! You all certainly take a great photo... must be in the genes!

Also impressive that harley stayed to pose for the shot.... what a nice cat. (Did I just say that?)

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

Lovely pics Adele - and nice to see your mum and dad again! Hope you had a smashing christmas and lots of love for a tremendous 2007. Must catch up properly soon. Natalie xxx

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

OOPs - forgot to ask for pony! Pur-leassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Nx

10:57 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Your photos are all gorgeous, but I especially love the black and white ones. They are so cool!

5:14 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

Sadie saw YOU and said, "mommy". I told her that it was a very lovely lady named, Adele but she insisted. "No, mommy. That's my mommy."

Ahem. Apparently I'm gorgeous.

(It's as I always suspected.)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I never even noticed Harley til I read A.J's comment and looked again. He's a dashing boy.

fab ones of the rest of you as well btw ;o)

L
x

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home