Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thanks Shannon

Following on from Shannon's recent post (too lazy to make link to her site, sorry)...here is my new year resolution:



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Ride a mechanical bull in drag.



Get your resolution here.



Funnily enough, Sandra is going to a birthday party with a theme of Cowboys and Indians and there will be a mechanical bull there. I am already trying to angle myself an invitation as I really fancy the idea of having a go on the bull.

I hadn't considered going in drag though.....interesting....

(although strictly speaking I am always in drag. The word comes from Shakespearean plays where he made a note about a character in the margins: Enters D.R.A.G. Enters Dressed As Girl.)

This is Honour's NY resolution;



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Sleep my way to the top.



Get your resolution here.



Sounds good to me (4.5 hrs sleep last night).

This is Dave's:



In the year 2007 I resolve to:
Sell myself on ebay.



Get your resolution here.



He is obsessed with trading on the NZ equivalent of EBay...so this could be scarily true. Perhaps I can create a piece of toast with an impression of the Virgin Mary on it and he can sell that too. Then with all my ill gotten gains I can buy a mechanical bull.

What? It's a plan.

2 Comments:

Blogger s@bd said...

Honour's is brilliant.

LMAO

1:54 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Mine was:
Spend more time snuggling puppies.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home