Thursday, January 04, 2007

What no photos of Honour?

Ha! As if....





Right now I should be hotfooting it to the shower. But I'm not. I'm blogging (duh). Mostly cos my legs won't work.

Yep, since I proudly announced that the wunderkinde was sleeping through the night - she stopped. Sigh.

I am hopefully attributing this to a growth spurt as she does seem to do everything on cue - and 3 months is another big spurty time. She slept 9 hours the night after my parents arrived but since then has basically been waking every 3 hours.

And LAST night...I got 50mins sleep...up for a couple of hours with screaming (her not me)...then 2 whole hours then up again...etc. The EVIL WIND has returned for a short sojourn (I trust).

Strangely 2 hours in a row seems quite restful these days.

Sigh. Am knackered.

Still, the breaking news is that she can hold her head up like a trooper (I'm presuming troopers are good at holding their heads up....what is a trooper anyway?) and she is practising her sit ups.

She is looking at her hands and clasping them together....and was spotted at several times to HAVE HER THUMB IN HER MOUTH. This is an exciting development for me as it means she can suck away at that...instead of....er....finish that sentence yourself. (No, she won't take a dummy/pacifier or a bottle).

AND (lest the excitement carry you away) she is NOTICING her toys and giggling at them. She is particularly fond of the strange purple giraffe with multicoloured bulbous feet that hangs over her head on her playmat. (But aren't we all?)

Yes so there you go - do I get an award for the most fascinating post ever???
(Perhaps a pony?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

Hey Adele,

Happy New Year!

Honoue really looks like you, esp in the last photo of you holding her. - So cute!

Love you and loved your review of 2006. Sounds like you achieved a lot to me!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

sorry I mistyped Honour

3:00 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

Honoue is kind of cool ...

2:23 PM  
Blogger weegeemcschuler said...

Hello - you are a marvellous Mum - will look for tips from you when JAson gets to live out his dream (see comment on your 2006 recap blog...)
In the meantime, just wanted to say that you , Dave and the wee cherub look fab and Honour actually looks like you in that last pic :0)

10:12 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh she is so cute and so big!!!

My baby is kicking right now even as I type! So weird!

8:36 PM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh she is so cute and so big!!!

My baby is kicking right now even as I type! So weird!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home