Thursday, January 04, 2007

You've heard of Snakes on a Plane...?

Well here is Ponies in the Post.

As mentioned in a previous post; those who read to the end of my 2006 review get a free pony.

Although the ponies are currently clearing NZ immigration (Krista sent them here and I will send them on to you...) I thought you might like to see what is wending its way to you...

Linda Hope Cho's Pony:


This Spanish Pony is called Hiraldo. He eats only Paella and has to have a siesta every day between the hours of 12 and 4. But he's so charming and cuddly that he's worth his high maintenance ways.

AJ's Pony:


This handsome beast escaped from Le Cirque Du Soleil where he was part of a three pony team trapeze act. He enjoyed the performances but couldn't get on with the lycra outfits.




Stuart's Pony:


Keep your eye on this prankster - he's always playing practical jokes. That 'clingfilm over the loo seat' trick went down a treat in the stables.

(clingfilm=surround wrap)

Krista's Pony:


This pony is no ass, although it does have a very cute backside. Also lovely soft ears. Just like Krista.

Charlene's Pony:


This handsome brute nearly qualified for America's Next Top Model. But the gap in his front teeth and southern accent didn't go over well in the Cover Horse commercials for Hay flavoured Lipgloss.

Ash's Pony:


This little cutie pie (in front) can survive in very harsh climates and retain a winning attitude. If she's feeling a bit low she whips out her knitting needles and makes socks. It cheers her up no end.

Joy's Pony:


This pony is a smart cookie and likes to be at the cutting edge of technology. This Christmas he was delighted to receive a video ipod on which to record all his self-made movies including his food reviews "The Galloping Gourmet!" and his medical drama "Doctor, Doctor I'm a little horse"

Shannon's Pony:


This snappy dresser even looks good in his stripey pajamas. He stands out from the crowd, especially when performing his party piece - singing Carmina Burana with a pineapple on his head.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Fast & the Fabulous said...

oooohhh what about me... i read to the end of the post.. I did i did... and i want a pony... : ) I want one too.. please.... pretty please.... : )

1:59 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

The funny thing is that i did get a video Ipod for Christmas...last year...so me and the pony are going to have lots of fun getting to know each other by sending video blogs to one another...oh thank you so much

3:57 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

hmm, Hay flavored lip gloss...I need to try some of that. Is it only found in NZ or do you think I could get some in Africa?

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Alyn said...

Do I get a pony or do I have to "share" with AJ? What about an iPony?

11:55 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Ummm I don't want to rain on your pony parade but some of them pony's ain't ponys!

8:41 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

I thought for a minute I was left out of the pony-giving spree but ... there I am.

I shall muck the stalls in anticipation.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Thank you for my very cute pony :)
I've always wanted to have one.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous krista said...

my pony is An ASS. he is. he is not related to me! he is not a real horse, nor a real pony. i am sending him back . i kindly request a refund or exchange please.

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home