Monday, February 12, 2007

Please sir can I have some more? (Photo story by Honour)

Here I am, minding my own business. Albeit strapped into a mighty snazzy high chair. (You should have heard the arguments my mother dragged out to justify buying this Italian designer model)

When suddenly a strange substance is introduced to my mouthal cavity...a strange substance called 'solids' (although it looks more like wallpaper paste to me.)

Holy Macaroni this stuff tastes good!

Hey, is there any steak in there?

Could you be a darling and pass me a serviette? One hates to appear uncouth.

Please sir can I have some more?

Is mummy smiling because she managed to find a turquoise high chair...or because she is beyond thrilled that I find Baby Rice to be the very nectar that my soul (and stomach) has been longing for?

5 Comments:

Blogger s@bd said...

that high chair is DARLING

(and since when did she get old enough to eat solids?! AAAAAAHHH!!! why do they grow up so fast?!)

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Alyn said...

She is such a cutie! And the chair? Gorgeous.

You know things are happening to me when I walked through the mall the other day and looked over at a woman and said (out loud) "Hey nice stroller!". I'm just thanking the Lord that I didn't wolf whistle at her.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

soooooooo cute!

4:45 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

He didn't wolf whistle but he DID stop and ask her what kind of stroller it was and what she liked about it. (It has become a habit with us now! Scary!)

Gorgeous chair!

1:46 PM  
Blogger weegeemcschuler said...

Gorgeous high chair, gorgeous little girl, gorgeous happy, happy Mummy - gorgeous post methinks!
muah
PS save the website where you found that chair - no need for one here yet, but when we do, I'll be calling you for the fashion tips hee hee!
Love moi!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home