Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What's cuter than a baby....?

Two babies of course!

I hope that this post will not brand you on the bottom with the cattle prod of searing jealousy when I tell you that not only do I have the lovely Sarah Dalley staying at the moment...but also Stuart, Lynley and baby Jordan. (See? You are smelling slightly singed now)

Hence about a million photos.... (Lynley will also be posting about a gazillion photos in due course but she wants me to tell you that she has forgotten to pack her photo downloader thingymabob in amongst the baby mat, baby chair, baby bath chair, baby travel cot, baby clothes, baby food, baby nappies, baby car seat and baby stroller that she did bring with her.Travelling with a baby....not as easy as it looks!)










7 Comments:

Anonymous Alyn said...

We want our Allans back. And our little miss Dalley too. And for that matter, the Richards can jolly well come back home.

Failing that, we're packing our bags.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Alyn said...

And is it just me, or are those word verification thingys getting harder (like MENSA hard).

1:27 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Oh the burning!

More pictures!!!! More!!!!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger A.J. said...

Ok I just came back to look at the pictures again! So cute!!!! When are you coming for a visit again?

I can't believe how much hair Jordan has now!

I was a bald baby from the pictures.... I guess it doesnt't mean much as I have to have my hair thinned now to style it! :-)

2:17 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

a) Lynley has a website? whereon she puts pictures? SPILL.

b) Sarah's hair looks fabulous (as always). Did she get too much sun? Or is that the reflection of the flash?

c) Is that the colour of YOUR wall? It's DIVINE.

d) dammit - two babies ARE cuter than one. Now why didn't I have twins?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous krista said...

okay so first: i love everything. sarah, the babies, your tanktop(such a great color), and that you're all together is divine. but my question is: where are with all the really bright and beautifully fun art?!!!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Jordan looks like mini Lynley!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home