Thursday, April 05, 2007

An open letter to Blogger

Dear Blogger

re. The Curious Incident of the Disappearing Photos in the Daytime and also in the Night-time.

I know what you are doing. Yes, fiendish Blogger operatives, I am onto your evil plan.

You are trying to drive me crazy by making photos appear on my computer, and even on my husband's computer...but yet causing then to disappear on every other computer in existence.

This is clever, I admit. And sinister.

Just as you intended me to, I started to doubt my sanity as comment after comment was logged saying that they could not see the photos. While I could clearly see the photos.

(Please note that I gain more comments when you can't see the content then when you can...this could be a possible future ploy on my part to get messages in my inbox) (see how your evil ploys are spreading?)

And I am not ignorant of the fact that you saved up this strategy for JUST the very moment I chose to do a PHOTO essay. Which by its very definition is rather dependent on the ACTUAL PHOTOS. As you know very well, Blogger.

So now there are 30 minutes of my life I'll never have back, which I spent re-uploading all the photos I could already see very well on my website.

All this because you are trying to suck me into trying every other photo saving web thingymabob in existence...you want to turn me into a Facebook, Picasa, U-Tube and, dare I speak its name- a MySpace addict!

And don't even pretend that you don't own all those over services. Because Donald Trump I know it is YOU behind all this - you want to own everything on the internet - and then cover it in gaudy GOLD.

(By the way, you couldn't make MySpace any more nasty if you tried).

So, Blogger (or should I call you DONALD?) I am onto you.

Better luck next time.

Fond Regards to the Quiff,

Adele Richards

3 Comments:

Blogger A.J. said...

Evil Donald!!!

Maybe that's just what happens when you have that many bad hair days in a row! Evilness!

1:20 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

laughing my frickin' butt right off.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Adele Richards said...

Woah - this is more weird - now the photos have disappeared on my computer!!!

Donald has more power than we dare think about people....

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home