Sunday, June 10, 2007

Foto Fest

I'm back.

And how!

I have an extremely sexy, black, MacBook sitting on my knee...and it is mine, all mine!

(Or if you want to know who paid the bill, then strictly it is Dave's...but - uh - we don't like to talk about that)

So after being COMPLETELY thwarted for weeks and weeks and weeks...I now have 3 video clips waiting for you and conservatively about 3.782 million photos. In fact I have SO many photos I've decided to post them on my iWeb site which is considerably quicker than getting blogger to lumber about carrying pixels from here to there like an old arthritic gardener...with a limp.

Sadly, I am STILL being thwarted as my sexy new black friend has decided to throw a wobbly in two areas......video and, uh, iWeb photos.

Sigh.

So this is really just to tantalise you a little bit...and to let you know that when my Mac is healed (I am currently bathing it in a poultice of crushed Thyme with a dash of Witchhazel, which I feel will definitely get things going)...you have such delectable treats in store. Well, that is if you are wildly obsessed with Honour.

Here, at no cost to yourselves, are a few photos of the little 8month old cutie pie....







3 Comments:

Anonymous Alyn said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! She's just too cute! My favourites? Numbers 5 + 7 easily - there's a perfect blend of you and David in there.

The Mac 911 crew should be in contact soon to try and fix the problem - hold on in there!

1:12 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

is dave eating her ear ...?

1:17 AM  
Blogger JamesRender said...

is honour eating woollen sausages?

a kiwi delicacy?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home