Wednesday, June 13, 2007

She just can't kick the habit

****New movie clips!!!*****

In order to showcase Honour’s new laugh, I sacrificed myself....no, wait, I have sacrificed Harley the cat....well, just his dignity. Waving him in Honour’s face was all it took to elicit her new - smokes 40 a day - laugh.

And just in case that isn’t entertaining enough (Ha! As IF!)....following the first clip is a demonstration of her new sooperdooper trick.

[Dave and Honour do their own stunts. However Harley and I use body doubles. Harley even has a stunt bottom double. He’s a classy cat, what can I say?]

Click Here to see the latest movie clip entitled 'Honour & Harley' in Podcast.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Alyn said...

The cute factor is unbearable! What's especially sad for me is that I make that noise all the time (though typically without Dave's fingers) and I'm a little bit older than her.

4:07 PM  
Blogger s@bd said...

it's possible that she's laughing at you on camera in your housecoat ....

i'm just sayin'

10:52 PM  
Blogger Adele Richards said...

that's not me, that's my stunt bottom

12:26 AM  
Blogger s@bd said...

riiiiiight ....

(and here I thought you'd only hired a stunt bottom for, you know, the nude scenes. and i was pretty danged disappointed, too. where was the stunt bottom, I asked? where was the nudity, I wondered?)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home